Please follow these directions when installing your LZX Visionary modules, and e-mail us if you have additional questions.
1. Turn off your EuroRack case/power supply and disconnect it from the wall socket.
2. Insert the 16-Pin, 10 inch power cable supplied with your module into the polarized power socket on the module, with the tab locking into the slot on the socket.
3. Insert the other end of the power cable into a power bus socket, with the red line on the cable oriented downwards towards -12V.
4. The Video Sync Generator & Color Video Encoder must also be connected to each other via the supplied 14-Pin sync cable. Insert the sync cable in the sync sockets as illustrated below for inter-module connection. Ensure that the tab in the cable matches up with the slot in the polarized socket.
5. Double check that all cables are firmly inserted in their sockets and mount your module in your case with the provided screws.
Additional note: Video Waveform Generator uses the CV & Gate busses on the power distribution bus to receive sync signals from the Video Sync Generator module, so Video Waveform Generators in your system must be connected on the same power distribution bus as your Video Sync Generator module. In larger systems this may not be convenient or possible — please contact us and we can provide you with special cables to interconnect your power distribution buses.